Tuesday, August 21, 2007

doc update and pictures

we went to the doctors again today. everything was great. grayson now weighs 7lbs 14oz. which means we passed our birth weight. the doctor was impressed as grayson put on 6 oz in 4 days-what a pig! so this means we do not have to go to the doctor again until he is 1 month old. thank goodness as going every other day was getting very old. he are some of my favorite pictures. it wa very hard to chose but i figured i could not put all 300 on here:)

6 comments:

TheBernardBunch said...

He is so handsome!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I love the pictures. He's so handsome. I still can't wait to see him and hold hom and spoil him. I'm glad the dedication went good. tell him Auntie Jess loves him!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

he is the cutest baby EVER! he has such a personality already! i can't beleive how much love i have for this little person i have yet to meet (but will soon). personally, i wouldn't have had a problem with you putting all 300 pictures up! :) keep them coming!

Joan said...

Very cute pictures. I enjoyed seeing the pics & updates.

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Honey,
Sure do miss my little guy! From the side he looks like his hair is going to be blond. Cute - blue eyed blond boy! Tell hime Grammie loves and misses him so much. I miss my cuddle time and story book time! Love you both too!! Mom

Anonymous said...

Hey Sarah,

This is JR and Marianne (Wallace) Pettit from good old HAC!! I got this link from the GRRLS forum. Your baby boy is just precious! I'm glad I got to see picts of him and you look great also!

Marianne