Wednesday, August 29, 2007

BACK TO WORK

WELL THERE HAVE BEEN MANY CHANGES OVER THE PAST WEEK. THE REALITY OF HAVING A BABY AND WORKING AND BALANCING THE GYM HAVE STARTED. WE HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY BUT ARE HANGING IN THERE. JOHN AND I STARTED GOING BACK TO THE EGYM A WEEK AFTER GRAYSON WAS BORN(OF COURSE MY MOM WAS HERE SO THAT MADE IT ALOT EASIER) I STARTED BACK TO WORK MONDAY WHICH HAS PROBABLY BEEN THE BIGGEST ADJUSTMENT FOR US. IT IS ALOT TO BALANCE BUT I KNOE THIMGS WILL GET BETER. I HAVE REALY MISSED THE GIRLS AND THEY JUST ADORE GRAYSON-ESPECIALLY HALEY. I JUST HAVE TO GET USED TO MANAGING ALL FIVE OF THEM. THE GIRLS ARE DOING GREAT AT SCHOOL. ALTHOUGH HALEY IS HAVING A HARD TIME BEING LEFT. JOHN FINISHES WORK AND THEN GOES TO THE GYM. HE THEN COMES TO THE PIKES TO GET GRAYSON SO I CAN GO TO THE GYM. JOHN THEN GOES HOME AND MAKES DINNER. THIS HAS BEEN A LITTLE HARD AS JOHN AND I REALLY MISS EACH OTHER, BUT JOHN AND I BOTH HAVE FRI/SAT/SUN OFF SO WE WILL GET TO SPEND SO TIME AS A FAMILY. JOHN IS THE MOST WONDERFUL DAD- HE HELPS ME OUT SO MUCH AND LOVES HIS SON BEYOND WORDS. I MUST BE THE LUCKIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD. THE FLUID THAT WAS BUILDING UP ON THE BACK OF GRAYSONS HEAD IS COMPLETELY GONE NOW-THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR PRAYERS IT WAS A VERY SCAREY TIME FOR US. I KNOW HOW FAST BABIES GRAOW AS THE GIRLS ARE NOW 14 ,12 ,6, &5 SO I AM CHERISHING EVERY MOMENT I HAVE WITH MY SON. HE IS ALREADY CHANGING SO MUCH . IN THE PICTURES I WILL POST YOU CAN SEE HIS HAIR CHANGING TO MORE OF A SANDY BLONDE. HIS EYES ARE STILL BLUE WHICH WE HOPE WILL STAY THAT WAY AS BOTH MOM AND DAD HAVE BLUE EYES. HE IS ALSO MORE ALERT AND STARTING TO SMILE AT MOMMY AND DADDY. ON FRIDAY WE HAD GRAYSONS PICTURES TAKEN SINCE WE LEFT THE HOSPITAL BEFORE THEY HAD TIME TO TAKE THEM. IT WAS QUITE AN ORDEAL. WE FIRST WENT TO JCP. THEY DID A HORRIBLE JOB. GAYSON DID FINE BUT THE GIRL WAS PROBABLY 16 AND MESSED UP ALL THESE GREAT SHOTS. SHE CUT OFF HIS HEAD AND MADE SOME OF THE PICTURES OFF BALANCE. SO WE THEN WENT TO SEARS. THE GIRLS THERE WERENT MUCH OLDER AND WERE VERY RUDE. SO WE WALKED TO BELK AND WENT INSIDE TO THE OLAN MILLS. WE HAD A GREAT EXPERIENCE THERE. GRAYSON WAS AWAKE THE WHOLE TIME. THE PICTURES SHOULD BE ONLINE TO VIEW IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS. I WILL POST INSTRUCTIONS TO VIEW THEM WHEN THEY ARE AVAIABLE






.

4 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

aww, what a great post! his hair still looks dark to me, but i'm sure it's the lighting. after readong that post, i am once again thinking about flying down there. he is already growing sooo fast. i can't picture john being anything but a wonderful and loving dad! of course i knew you would be a great mother as well! all anyone has to do is look at the way you both take care of the pike kids and treat them like your own. it will be nice for you guys to have a weekend as a family! so glad to hear that the fluid is gone!!! looking forward to more pics! grayson of course is still adorable. :)

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Honey, I finally had a moment to get to the computer since returning home from your house. Just looking at the handsome baby makes me miss him all the more. I can't dwell on that but make sure you give him lots of hugs and kisses and that he knows that his grammie loves and misses him so much!!! I am so thankful that John is such a wonderful dad and husband, not always is it like that. Counting down the days until you all get here but the only problem then is that I'll have to be good and share him! I love you (all three of you) Mom

TheBernardBunch said...

He is such a handsome baby. I can't wait to see all of you guys. We are blessed Sarah with our boys, Robert is the hugest help with the boys, their are days I would be so lost without him. We truly lucked out with our boys.
We miss you guys like crazy, and can't wait to meet Grayson!

Love ya,
Cassie

Auntie of four plus one! said...

He's so cute!!! I can't wait to see the pictures of him that you had taken! I'm glad John helps you out with Grayson. I always knew you guys would make great parents, so I'm not surpised John's a good Dad. I love you and can't wait to meet Grayson!