Saturday, July 21, 2007

fun with the girls and doctors appt-HELP




hey there everyone! yes this is sarah again. i am attempting to do this bogging thing again. the post was not so bad but i did have trouble with the pictures. john actually put the pictures on and he is at work today so i am on my own-i might have to give my sister a call:) this week has gone by so fast. john had wed and thursday off so we decided to spend some extra time with the two little girls before the baby comes. tuesday we had a sleepover. we ate dinner, went swimming until 8, and then put in a movie. i did not make it through the movie as i was tired so john finished the movie with the girls and put them to bed. the next morning we went to the gym and headed to the water park. we have never been there before. it was less then an hour away and turned out to be alot of fun. chrissy kept running over and saying she was having"too much fun"-i did not know there was such a thing. okay now i will try a slideshow:



okay that wasnt too bad i only made one phone call to my sister-we will have to see if it actually shows up.
on to the doctors appt. friday i had my 36wk check up. they checked my cervix? i was 2cm dialated and the baby was head down. i am still not sure if i was excited or not. i thought i wanted the baby out now but realized that i am not ready. if our baby came now he or she still would not have a name. this is where i need some help. we have searched everywhere for names-books,online,etc and cant seem to find the ones we want.i will tell you what we have so far and would love help. inputs or suggestions are welcome. for those who have talked to us you know these are not written in stone they have a tendency to change.

girls names:
ava grace jeanne bernard
addison/addalyn jeanne(addie as a baby,aj as a teen)
cale isabella jeanne

boys names:
camden grant
grayson cole

the boys names are pretty set? we have liked camden from the beggining. i also like blake and gabriel(gabe) but john is not sure of the name gabriel he likes gabe but it is so short by itself. anyway after leaving the doctors i had some pretty heavy bleeding. i was nervous. i called my sister stacy to see if she remembered such a thing.she been through it 3 times the doctor i had just started at the practice last week. there are three other doctors who i love. the new doctor was very rough. we came to the conclusion that he might have just been inexperienced. john of course wanted me to call immediately. i decided to go home and rest. the bleeding slowed down and by nighttime it was just spotting which i think is normal. and then this morning everything seems fine so far. lets just pray one of the other doctors are on call when i go into labor. i have another appt next friday at 10:30 and will keep you all updated.

5 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

very good post, it wasn't too hard, huh? it'll get easier the more you do it. i'm glad the bleeding has stopped and things are going well. looks like the girls had fun at the water park, i guess that is one we hadn't found yet on our vacation there. we may have to try it next year. for the girls names, i personally like ava, and addison (although i like john's made up name of addalyn too). for the boys name, i definitely like camden the best! anyway, that's just my opinion. tell john and the girls we said hi!

Joleene said...

Hi Sarah! Good job on the post. I don't think anyone is ever completly ready for the baby to come. I know I wasn't! But it will all turn out ok. I love the name Ava. It's so pretty. Try to relax and let John take good care of you. Love, Joleene

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey Sunshine!

Ready or not here she or he comes! The names that I like Addison and Camden but I'm sure what ever you both decieded on will be best. Try to take easy the next few weeks, once the baby comes you will be tired a lot more unless your baby is like Stacy's kids and sleep all night! I love you and miss you! Be good! Mom

Auntie of four plus one! said...

Hey Sarah it's Jess. Guess what I got my own blog site. I thought if everyone else in the family was doing one, I would too. anyways for baby names. I like Camden the best for a boys name. For a girls, I like Addison probably the best. I also found the name Cale online for a boys name. I thought it was cute but like you said you guys were pretty set on the boys name. I miss you guys. Tell John I said Hi. good luck with the baby. i can't wait to have another neice or a nephew, either one is fine with me! :) Once I know what it is, I'll have to get the baby a gift! Love ya, Jess

Smiley said...

Gabriel always gets pronounced with a soft "a" and that can annoy boys. so i would probably go with camden.