Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Back to reallity!!!

Well as you know we are back from Maine... and I have to say that when I got here I really didn't want to be here. Our time spent at home with our families was so enjoyable. On Sunday morning we went to church with Robert, Cassie and the boys and it was awesome to see their family in the house of God excited to hear the message He had for them. Later that evening they went to church with us in Turner. Monday night was the races at Oxford and there was 29 people there from both of our families and we all had a great time. Tuesday Sarah, Robert, Cassie, Justin, Lucas and I all went up to my dad's house to have dinner/supper with them. I think my dad really enjoyed having his boys and their families together for a visit. Robert, Justin, Latoya, Jordan and I camped out in my in-laws back yard and we made a little campfire and roasted marshmellows with them, Stacey and the twins. We all had a great time. The 4th of July was pretty relaxing with a get together at worthly pond with both of our families. They also gave us a little baby shower which was very nice and I wanted to say thank you to everyone that was involved. Thursday was York's Wild Kindom with 19 of us that attended. It was a beautiful day and we all had a great time. Friday evening was a little outting a my mom's house followed by four wheelin with my brother and Glen. We were'nt even a quarter mile from the house and my brother flipped his wheeler over and I was scared that he was seriously injured. Glen and I checked him and he was broused and battered but okay. He got back and rode with us for 2 1/2 hours...smart or stupid??? I would have done the same thing! Then Saterday was the Biggest and the best Baby Shower in the world that my sister in law and mother in law put on for us. I personally want to thank you soooo much for all you did. There were tons of people and food I never would have imagined it. It was really a great time. And thankyou to everyone that came and brought a gift for our baby we really appreciate it. Sunday morning wake up was at 1 am for the trek back to reallity :{ Sarah and the baby had a check up yesterday and everything is fine. Sarah is still working out everyday and going non-stop I just wish she would take it a little easier, but ya'll know how well she listens!!! That's for know and we will continue to keep you updated as much as possible. Thanks everyone and you will continue to be in our prayers.

2 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

YEAH!!! I was so excited to see a post finally! You did a very good job John! You are very welcome for the shower, after what both of you have done for us and our kids over the years, that's the least we could do, besides, that's my neice or nephew! Anyway, I look forward to more posts (if you need any help just let me know)! We love you guys and miss you!

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey John & Sarah

Good job on the update. I guess as long as you are so farrrrr away we need to count on you to keep us updated. Now you have to learn how to do pictures!!!!
Your welcome for the shower! Thank you for making it possible by coming home. Boy are you missed! You can come home anytime!!! tomorrow! Anyways, take care of each other and remember your family loves and misses you very much!!!