Tuesday, March 18, 2008

where to begin?

as you can see by the title post it has been a while as usual:)things are slowly coming together. we recently purchased one and a half acres in buckfield and are in the process of having our house plans finalized. we are very excited and looking forward to seeing our house built.things are slowing down and we are starting to enjoy some much needed time with family. grayson is growing as always. we have had the video camera out alot lately as he decided to grow up all at once. he now has three teeth, he can sit by himself for quite a while, he can now crawl and also sayes mom-mom all the time. we are working on saying daddy:) he is the most loving child i have ever met. he gives me hundreds of hugs and kisses each day. he must know mommy needs them.as much as i enjoy being home with family, i miss my alone time with john and grayson and also miss the pikes and the girls so very much. i know i do not mention them much as it is still very painful for me. it has not been easy and i am sure it will always be hard just as it was when i missed my family in maine. i have plenty of weeklys to update and lots of cute picts. i hope everyone has a happy easter.






6 comments:

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

Love the slideshow and all the pics! Grayson sure did grow up over night! I'm so glad you guys are home so we were able to see him do it in person. He is such an enjoyable little man! I'm glad I am able to see him EVERYDAY! I can't begin to imagine how hard it is to not see your girls anymore. Hopefully you can see them soon!

Proud Grandparents said...

Hey - great pictures! Your right Grayson is growing up so fast - actually too fast. I'm excited for your family - although we will miss seeing you all every day.
I think of the girls and the pikes often and pray for them. I know you miss them and hopefully you get to see them soon. It would be neat if they came to Maine.

Joan said...

Love the pics...Nice to hear that you have property and are waiting to build..It's exciting...

pikes said...

our email is messed up....

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Teclado e Mouse, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mouse-e-teclado.blogspot.com. A hug.

Auntie of four plus one! said...

loved the slideshow. My favorite picture is the first picture of Grayson in the bath with his mouth wide open! It's adorable! I enjoyed watching him the other night. He was fun to watch. My fav. part was him falling asleep on my shoulder. I'm available if you EVER need me. (Well when I'm not working!)