Wednesday, February 13, 2008

where has time gone?

yes my baby is growing up. sunday he turned six months old:( i knew time would fly and i cherished every second i had with him-sometimes i wish time would stand still. he is soooooooo much fun now. he is the sweetest baby, always smiling and making me laugh. i thank God everyday that God allowed me to be graysons mommy. he now knows come and every time i walk by him he flashes me this big smile and holds out his hands. i fall for it everytime:) we seem to be moving in the right direction with the house. we are going to look at a piece of land on saturday that we are VERY interested in. hopefully all will go well and we will be able to make an offer on it-please keep our housing in your prayers. to those who we have not seen in a while-sorry things are just very busy right now. it has all been such a whirl wind. please be understanding with us right now. when john is not working we are looking at land/houses. we miss you all and will visit asap-promise! now on to the best part. first graysons weeklys-then some slideshows.
25 weeks














26 weeks

now 2 slideshows.the first is of the day my baby turned six months old




the last one is of kelsey and kaylees third birthday party.it was at jokers and boy did grayson have a blast!


we miss everyone & hope to see you all soon!

6 comments:

Sue said...

I can't believe how big he's gotten. What a difference from when I saw him at Thanksgiving. He's such a little cutie. Happy Valentines Day!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I enjoyed all the pictures! they are all my favorites. I really like the picture of him driving the toy car and the picture of him in the basket. I hope everything works out with that land. even though I don't see you guys too often due to me working...I'll still miss you. I'll miss my few minutes I have with Grayson everyday! :(

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

I really enjoyed the pics! I'm glad Grayson had so much fun at Jokers. I missed it! Anyway, I hope he feels better soon and things work out with the land. See you tomorrow!

Stephanie said...

GRayson is such a cutie!

Proud Grandparents said...

Love all the pictures - love him dearly - spoiled because he's here every day but love every minute of it - wish I was home more!

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of Grayson you did a good job.Love,Latoya