Monday, January 14, 2008

finally an update

well i guess i am due for an update. first i will post his weekly picts.
21 weeks old











22 weeks old


time is just flying bye. grayson is growing up so fast. he is the best little boy. he gives kisses every morning and just makes life so enjoyable. he loves life and makes me laugh.i enjoy every minute of being his mommy. i just wish he would not grow so fast. we are getting more snow. here is a slideshow of the snow. i must say it is very beautiful! snow days are usually great family days as it keeps everyone home(stranded:)



the last slideshow is of grayson just hanging out.

6 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

I really enjoyed the Maine Snow pictures but my favorite were of Grayson. Hard to believe that even though he lives right here alot of the pictures were new to me. He is getting cuter and sweeter each day. I am so thankful for the time we have got to spend together, even if its only temporay (sp) :) I also especially like the whole family getting together rather its playing games or going to the gym.

Joan said...

Grayson is staring to look more and more like a little boy. He's such a handsome little boy.

Auntie of four plus one! said...

He's so cute! I've enjoyed the all the time I've been able to spend with him. It has been fun seeing Grayson grow up! He's such a happy go lucky little guy! I'm sure gonna miss him when you find a new house. If you ever need a babysitter--I am available!!!

pikes said...

School stinks! We have to preform our plays in a chapel this month... I think. I made a 105 on my math test, and I think I made a good grade on my history exam. This week is exams week. Lucky, I'm starting to get real jealous of your snow (;. it's somewhat cold down here, we got frost this morning. My new reading record: 350 pages in less than 3 hours!! (: I'm on mum and pops computer, our is wacko right now, so, not sure when it'll be fixed! Miss you guys!

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

I love the pictures of Grayson! I don't get to see you guys as much as the rest of them do, but I do enjoy all the time our family spends together. Hopefully we can still get together once a month atleast when you guys get your new place. By the way, if you ever need a sitter, I'M available first! :)

Linda said...

aweee....he's soooo cute!!!!