Saturday, December 29, 2007

merry christmas

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! WE HAD A VERY SPECIAL CHRISTMAS THIS YEAR-NOT ONLY WAS IT GRAYSONS VERY FIRST CHRISTMAS, WE ALSO GOT TO SPEND IT WITH FAMILY(AND THERE WAS SNOW) IT JUST IS SO MUCH MORE SPECIAL WITH SNOW-IT FEELS MORE LIKE CHRISTMAS. GRAYSON WAS SO CUTE. THE SMART LITTLE BOGGER FIGURED OUT HOW TO OPENED HIS OWN PRESENTS. HE WASNT REALLY INTERESTED IN WHAT WAS INSIDE BUT HE THROUGHLY ENJOYED THE WRAPPING PAPER. MY FAVORITE PART WAS READING THE CHRISTMAS STORY(WHICH TRIED TO EAT-THAT SEEM TO BE THE THEME FOR GRAYSON) TO GRAYSON AND ALSO WHEN THE GIRLS WERE SINGING CHRISTMAS BELLS AND GRAYSON WAS LAUGHING AT THEM. WE BOUGHT GRAYSON ONE PRESENT(HIS JUMPEROO). THIS YEAR CHRISTMAS FOR US WAS ABOUT WHAT CHRISTMAS IS REALLY ABOUT. JESUS FIRST THEN FAMILY.

9 comments:

Proud Grandparents said...

is it working?

Proud Grandparents said...

how bout now?

Proud Grandparents said...

So glad we got to spend Christmas together. We love you! Mom

Doug & Stacy Fournier said...

i love the slideshow! it is nice to still see pictures even though we are within 5 min. of each other. we still don't get to see you guys everyday, so the blogs will still be nice! i'm glad you guys enjoyed your first christmas home. i definitely think it's better with snow!

Auntie of four plus one! said...

I love the slideshow. I always enjoy seeing pictures of Grayson!! What a cutie! I'm glad you guys had a good Christmas and I'm glad that I got to spend it with you guys! I am especially glad I got to spend it with Grayson! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you guys made it safe and sound, and the move went well. I love the pics. Looks like you guys had a great chrismas:) Grayson is getting sooo big. He such a handsome lil boy. I hope to see you guys soon!!!

Missy

pikes said...

Lol, it hasn't snowed, but it's getting down to 18 degree's tonight.

Linda said...

Sounds like you guys had a wonderful Christmas! Happy New Year. Love the slide show!!!Must of been great to be with your family. :) The snow is pretty isn't it?

Linda said...

Forgot to tell you I LOVE your family black & white pic on top of your page! It's awesome!!!