Monday, October 8, 2007

8 weeks old

herer are his 8 week photos, we did take them friday but have not had time to post them. sorry about falling behind(kayla:)) we have been quite busy. we had are first real trip. we all went to myrtle beach to go shopping. of course this ws all about grayson-mommy and daddy got nothing:). grayson really needed fall clothes so off we went. we had so much fun. we found him the cutest clothes, now he dressees just like daddy. he can not where them down here as it is still in the 90s so we are saving them for when we come home. i also have some videos that daddy took that i will post soon i hope-they are so cute.because he is smiling so much i finally have been able to get pictures of it as you will see in his 8 week photos


5 comments:

Linda said...

aweee!!He's SO handsome!!Love the one with the huge smile!!--Linda

Proud Grandparents said...

I second that - so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to get my grammie time with him but I won't hog him to much so yes, I'll share him! He has changed so much since we were down there, his smile is awesome, he looks like one happy baby but growing up way to fast. I can't believe he is 8 weeks old already, can't wait to see the videos! We miss you guys so much! Until I talk with you again, please give all my love, hugs and kisses. I love you all, Mom

Joan said...

He's so cute. Can't wait to meet him in person. He's growing so fast. Enjoy your precious time with him.

TheBernardBunch said...

AW.... he is so adorable. I love the picture of his big smile.
Is it November yet?

Auntie of four plus one! said...

He's so adorable!!! I love the picture of him with the huge smile on his face!!!!! I can't wait to meet him at Thanksgiving!